Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Its the start of something exciting..

I should be sleeping, tomorrow is one of those very important make or breaks days..
Pro's & Con's have been set.
Its the gut feeling you follow.. right? Not doubting myself, but I feel confused - boo!
I will write more publicly about the "situation" @ a further date..

Ok so me and kiki have become literally inseparable.. like i`m not joking when I use that word.
morning, brunch, lunch, afternoon evening & night - I seriously would not have it any other way!

So like... Where the fuck have you been all my life Kristina.
Yes yes I know we have been friends for.. 5 years.. but this friendship is something I have never had & always wanted.

Someone as bubbly, outgoing, super dooper & really see's life from my perspective.
Really understand each other.. without any-words or too many ahaha
The characteristics (:
She is my angel- She is my lil soul-friend (: my lil lovelette pitchkuu - My fisherman friend.
Really really really love her, Always have! But our bond is as strong as OLKA POLKA kicking ass in my kitchen rules (:

Everything happens for a reason - This time, That place, There!
Yob Chicken!

Some people take there friends & family for granted - FUCK YOU! Seriously cant wait to see who you end up with throughout your life.
I have respected every single person who has walked into my life(not including- obnoxious, racists, backstabbers, sluts or junkies. - I will treat you how you should be treated (: like your really baby-bit (:)- until they have either showed me they are not what they seem or are treating others differently..

Its true - If you can count your real friends; (means- who will always be there, never doubt you, support you, love who you are & feel that wushy wushy wush- make you happy and find strength for one another (: ) on one hand - your truly lucky..

This wasn`t my perception at all - Things have changed & I love this new thinking (:

P.S I miss my niece & nephew extremely- words cannot express how much they mean to me!










No comments:

Post a Comment