Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011 & TO-DO

Mood- Muscle strain but energized (:
Listening- The Kings of Leon - The Bucket
Todays Highlights - ZUMBA
3 way convo w/ step dad & mamma nice chat (:
Guuri & Jessihy's serious but not! conversations!

My TO-DO
(expanding daily) will be updated regularly

Buy a mazda 3

Learn basic french `bon soir
Finish diploma of makeup artistry
Expand Business
Stay positive
Stay calm
Increase my mind & knowledge
Save, Save, Save & Save
oh did I forget to mention SAVE!


baby-bit stuff.
Stay super clean like my mum
Grow hair (try to keep extensions out.. try "keyword")
No more BS. *
Work my toosh off (:
Stay creative - dont hold back due to anyones opinion was my biggest downfall since 05`
Stay ORIGINAL (: -
Keep closer to the real ones

Do as much as I possibly can
- try something new every day

Life takes some big leaps some times but like me and kiki say
After the storm, There is ALWAYS a rainbow - ridin` that fucker all year!

(:
Off to see evan after too long

Im glad my life is back to happiness, laughing, journeys & adventures -
that bad luck is gone;

(Bringing up this topic then slamming the fucker shut.`)
; YUCK!

I really never knew what
HATE was until i met a very small minded, manipulating, double standarded` lying, fake, miserable & selfish individ.. Daniel Castrechini. First person to hate.
You used a real mate to get something that will fall apart soon enough.
Karma will attack the fuck out of you.
I hope you read this - and feel like the dog you are.
You will be toilet paper in your next life.

meep meep

good-night readers

ihy
x,

No comments:

Post a Comment