Friday, January 21, 2011

21st of January; inspired by Ange x,

Bonjour

Mood;
Free Smileys
Listening;

Hc


(It looks alot darker in the photo) will take more in time..

Just spoke to a dear old friend;
who somewhat made me realise more about life

I love those talks - that inspire you to do things, even just smile..

Ange - Thank-you
Just a baby-bit of a cut,copy,paste conversation

[Mc Kantouchdis]
6:44pm
LIVE AS IF U WERE BORN WITH WINGS
[Mc Kantouchdis]
6:46pm
and always be positive,talk about people in a positive way
and if u dont have something nice to say
dont say it unless u really need to
dont waste ur time effort on ur enimies
they always want somekind of attention
always bethe BETTER PERSON
[You]
6:47pm
im still speechless
i have no idea what to say
but yes yes yes
[Mc Kantouchdis]
6:48pm
and you will feel great, you will draw in happiness
Because only you can make yourself happy....
like i said never reply on other people
for anything

Thats a friend, who will pick you up - when your in gutter, they will lay with you and show you the stars


Thank-you again Ange



In this world; a lot is taken advantage of.
Don`t do something if ONLY there is something in it for you; be human do it- just because..



This week

2 NEW INK to the family ; 11 11 & Jessihy

Business Cards

Contemplating (my first) Brand-new meep meep

My 26th January Wednesday (maybe Thursday) detox - Very Scary;
Dislike my nutritionist, but for last week i love u but this week il see

FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS
Save Save Save

See as many of my devoted loving adoring beautiful friends.
Plans w. sally, nate, cory, tara, kiki, ange & abi - i will NOT break them

Last week
Was a learning, discovering, refreshing week

I saw MR Evan - he seems to always brighten my day- his a good night-light. Always will be

Found myself in lovelette conversations w. Ivan - always nice; such a Gentleman

Realized My Mother really did feel my pain & also my anger- I think she was angrier - Thanks mamma x mybestfriend

& also Found myself again.. nearly nearly -

I`m going to make my dreams, reality.

Someone I miss immensley;
MIA - boo! Your the best! I hope you read this when your old enough (:

No comments:

Post a Comment