Saturday, April 30, 2011

All of the LIGHTS.


I`m the type of pers; being told how bubbly I am- All the time.
I`m the type of pers; If a loved one needs a helpful hand, Il be there. No if's No but's.
I`m the type of pers; who loves a fabou` story- Sitting there after a familia event - asking my mother, sisters to tell me. Friends mishaps, Hero like moments etc.
I`m the type of pers; I could easily live on a Secluded Island w/ a fish rod, Sprite Zero, Ipod & Art Prod`
I`m the type of pers; Who puts in all my energy to things I adore, My fam, My dreams & inspirations.
I`m the type of pers; Who is always playing w/ there phone, headphones or talking - at least one.
I`m the type of pers; So over protective of my loved ones.. majorly
I`m the type of pers; Wont think before I (re)act
I`m the type of pers; But will always apoligize for the wrong doing
I`m the type of pers; Easily forgets but never forgives? Should be the reverse.
I`m the type of pers; Cant get over things like others
I`m the type of pers; I dont like change
I`m the type of pers; With an extreme love for beauty products (:
&
I`m the type of pers; Making my dreams come true.


So I broke my vow of promise- No more shopping from now on..


But I have a few new goals to achieve- short term ofcourse.
Keeping it all hush hush (:

I think thats about it. Just words on a blog.

P.s Had a amaze chat for like 4 hrs w. my bestf mamma last night about all life and its obstacles - love seeing others perspective on life.


Toodles x,
Its been a little while since I felt my heart skip a beat.
Time to start some new memories. x

No comments:

Post a Comment