Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Are you lying?



Evening readettes`

OK!
So...
Topic Talk Time

A lie is a lie is a lie but a lie.

ly·ing

[lahy-ing]
–noun
1.
the telling of lies; untruthfulness.
–adjective
2.
telling or containing lies; deliberately untruthful; mendacious; false: a lying report.

So when someone lies is it-
a) Attention
b) Delusional
c) Mentally Unstable
d) For a specific reason (get there way or get something)
or
e) All of the above

I think it is; f) Your so incoherent, boasting shizz` & just down right FUCKIN` DUM!
(:
A gf once told me a quote in italian; A lie has short legs, something like that - meaning it will fall over & you will nearly ALWAYS tell the truth - all my accident of-course & sometimes u dont realize.. but ofcourse always noticed.

I really believe - everyone has an instinct if someone is being "Untruthful" true?
Some choose not to go with there gut instinct - but I def do!
I just sense it when someone is being `deceitful` like I wanna say "ARE U SERIOUS"

Just got me thinking how many people lie daily, for satisfaction, benefits, to feel and look good!

Well ever seen Pinocchio?
Maybe watch it (:

Now I know why some peoples noses are so long!
Karma is a mean bitch - 3x3 square root it up!

(: 40 winks lovelettes`

lil bitch sesh



PS. Ash Wednesday ; NO MEAT! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment