Saturday, March 5, 2011

Emotions;
Sometimes they can be controlled & sometimes they most definitely can not be.
I went through some emo mofo bullshit of sensitive ihy for a baby-bit too long..
Didn't want be anywhere but in my big bed..
I have never been like that - Felt broken and all that jazz.

& I know what makes me happy is the inspiration to succeed and reach my goals.
What also inspires me is my lil fami -

Mia & Niko ; ♡



There is something about them, that just gives me this happy positive outlook on life & energy!
No-one else can do that for me..

I love deep and meaningful conversations with my family & friends also - The ones that genuinely feel like they can make a difference to our lives; What I mean is having the chat, gives you this power and you want to take on the world and all this mofo bull`

I learn`t to get up on my own two feet; even stronger than before - achieve the unthinkable and don`t stop at that!

Today was a re-evaluate day for ihy-
New strategies to focus on
& New opportunities comin` at me!

Leaving all the bullshit behind me
No more reminiscing about the naa naa
Looking into the future for whats coming next...

Biggy steps!

Something that picks me up, pushes me and inspires my ;
heart FEAT. mind
is photography & music - combined is just a miracle for me!

Some of my fave melodies`

Save Me (Stoneface & Terminal Vocal Mix) - Shogun & Emma Lock

Runaway - Kayne West ; This guy has been given the worst rep - Original & Gifted - TRUE ARTIST!

Dog Days Are Over - Florence & The Machine

True Love Way - The Kings Of Leon


Can I Inspire?








cheeks, x
ihy (:


No comments:

Post a Comment